Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pajama Pants


My daughter really needed pajama pants so I decided to try and make some. I folded the fabric in half, laid a pair of her pants down and cut around them. Measure, cut, sew...she can actually wear them and walk in them :) These pants were a lot easier to make then I thought they would be. Making pants kinda scare me. You should try it!


I made them after she went to bed and I really wanted to try these pj pants on her. I tip toed into her room and put them on her while she was sleeping. I even captured some pictures, and did not wake her up!





Making

4 comments:

Christina Beach said...

Cute pants Katie! I love the one where she is passed out at the end!!

Gates Family said...

They are darling!!! I wanna make some now. Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Skip to My Lou. I wish I had a pair for my daughter... and me! Ha

Mary

Jen said...

You are a brave woman to tip toe into her room! She's a cutie wearing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...