Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Circle Quilt

I admit that I am a total blog stalker! I look at people's blogs daily and see what things they are up to. I love when I find some great blogs with great ideas :)

Bijou Lovely has a great blog. You should check it out. She has an awesome circle quilt tutorial. Here is the link for the second part of the tutorial. This is my next project. I am in love with this quilt. I can't explain it. I just love the look of it and want to make it :) I have only made a couple of photo quilts (check out that post here), so I hope it turns cute.

2 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Good morning~

This is nice! I don't have the nerve to try and quilt with circles! lol

Blessings~
Laura

Angelica said...

I am glad I am not the only one that checks in daily. Blogging has become my new addiction. tiveThanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...